Sunday, January 3, 2010

Runaround

Ahhhhh, I love that feeling when you know all that lies ahead are a few days of doing absolutely nothing, except of course the things you want to do.
For me, that includes relaxing in bed, sewing, drawing and getting lost in a good book and if the weather decides to grace us with its warmth I might head down to the beach and get some sun. I must say working all these hours has left me a little pasty, not to worry though it just means less wrinkles when I get older!

The short film Runaround, by KT Auleta, has been around for a while now but I still love it as much as I did the very first time I saw it.
KT Auleta created a short narrative story about a young teen, Jay, and her two friends. The girls “spend their summer pursuing the perfect tan and the opposite sex.”
The short film is brilliant and lets us see the world through the eyes of someone different.
Kick back, relax and enjoy the days of summer.
xox






No comments: