Wednesday, December 30, 2009

save picture as.

My sewing has come to a stand still over the christmas season as i have no time, because i have to work everyday and then when i get home im too tired to do much except sleep, this is extremely annoying and i feel like crying.
Hopefully next week the my work hours will become less and my sewing more.
Sometimes i think, well most of the time i voice my oppinion, why should i work now, im going to have to work for the rest of my life!
All i want to do is create little masterpieces, but for now all i can to is think up ideas and put them to practice, hopefully next week :S.
My inspiration partly comes from models attire and here are some of my favorite photographs  :)
Photos courtesy of right hand click save.


































No comments: