Friday, February 5, 2010

Saturday

This cold Saturday greeted me with rain tapping on the tin roof and a grey sky. It’s a not so perfect summer’s day but it is good to catch up on some homework, which I now have a lot of thanks to the new school year starting. Its not all bad though, I have to start thinking about what I can do for my textiles major next year, I want something really really unique, apparel would be the funnest but it is also what everybody does, soo I don’t know, any ideas?

this evening I’m off to a 60th birthday, not exactly my idea of a awesome party but I always seem to enjoy chatting to the baby boomers they have good stories.

Anyway I discovered this amazing editorial and it reminds me of a magical jellyfish, but a beautiful jellyfish :D

Have a good weekend!
xx


Wish Report Brazil Emanuela de Paula by Jacques Dequeker







Source: www.fashiongonerogue.com

1 comment:

FASHIONPICS said...

NICE PICS, LOVELY HEADER



XX
/// FASHIONPICS